Hawke Sapphire ED Compact 10x25 Binocular - Black (39101)
Sapphire® ED compact binoculars feature the same outstanding high quality optics as the larger Sapphire® ED just in a smaller package.
The fully multi-coated optical system, with Extra-low Dispersion glass featuring in the objective lens gives an impressively sharp view from as close as 1.6m.
The compact design features a centre dioptre which will not be accidentally adjusted during normal use, as well as twist-up eyecups which help to maintain correct eye relief. Lightweight in design and with a twin hinge system, Sapphire® ED compact binoculars are convenient for everyday use. Finished in stylish satin black with black leather.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for maximum clarity
- Dielectric Prism Coating
- BAK4 Prism
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Body
- Quick Ratio Focus Wheel
- Twist-up Eyecups with Position Stops
- Fully Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged (tested 1.5m for 3mins)
- Code: 39101
- Model: 10x25
- Prism: Roof Prism
- Colour: Black
- Field of View: 285ft @ 1000yds / 95m @1000m
- Eye Relief: 0.5in / 13mm
- Close Focus: 5.2in / 1.6m
- Weight: 8.5oz / 241g
- Carry Case
- Neck Strap
- Cleaning Cloth
(Including VAT at 20%)